Saturday, June 19, 2010

365 films: Review off Arrowsmith

Arrowsmith holds the first role Ronald Colman and Helen Beam in this 1931, John Ford film. Doctor Martin Arrowsmith (Colman) puts side his clean health and life, to treat other. His wife off support, Leora (Beam) is held ready her side, in all the whole process, though sometimes, it is not very satisfied with him. I will give it, that it has good film drank it is too slow fox trot for me. Very which occurs, really the dredgers and it made me the wish that I could make dispatch quickly by half off him. Ronald (and its spectacular voice!) and Helen are marvelously candy together in that and even when Myrna Loy sticks between, they remain always strong. Even with has small role, Myrna Loy is sensational! Review for the tomorrow: For me and my gallon (Re-Observes!)
Great classic films, best all time movies

No comments:

Post a Comment