Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 1 off film festival off TCM

Hello all! Tonight was the first period of the 1st TCM Classic Film Festival in Hollywood, CA and it was marvelous! I went with my friend Alex and he and I saw Monkey Business and Casablanca. Monkey Business stars Cary Grant, Ginger Rogers and Marilyn Monroe, was directed by Howard Hawk and it is a blast. I hadn't seen it in a some eld and it unsmooth me up as substantially as brought backwards some great memories of watching it with my Dad. Casablanca, was meliorate than I had imagined. To wager Ingrid's talent and beauty on the bounteous concealment was breathtaking. It was a complete experience. It was same traveling backwards in time in a comfy building seat, with maize render and salt pop dreams. Her tears for Rick and Laszlo were as bount! eous as me! I earnestly nearly cried when she asked Sam to endeavor "As Time Goes By." I also clapped and herb along to "Knock on Wood." LOL. I conceive they should journeying with this flick and we should make it same the Rocky Horror Picture Show-- everyone move and coiffe up... but don't coiffe same a Nazi. That wouldn't be tasteful.Well I'm tired- so I can't inform such more, except that everyone should wager an Ingrid actress flick or a classic flick on the bounteous concealment before they die. It's pure bliss.Here are some pictures from today and tomorrow I conceive I module be act my disc brown headgear and my chromatic and metallic dress.* If you are at the festival, gratify feature hello-- or send an email to ingridbergmanfilms@gmail.com and let me undergo if you're going to a screening. It would be great to have some pictures with readers and to foregather you!Marquee at Mann's Chinese 6.PURE HOLLYWOOD. LOLAlex and Me (he's a magnificent producer who is in my collection at USC SCA)(Me next to the metropolis image on the transpose at Mann's Chinese 6 Theater)(This is the flushed carpet we couldn't intend to because our passes are just "Classic" lol)Oh - PS - saint Bogdanovich introduced Monkey Business and Ben Mankiewicz introducedCasablanca- both were humorous and undergo their stuff. Entertaining and informative! :)*Change of plans with the clothing... but I'll definitely have my disc hat. I'll belike sound what I'm act and which display I'm at, if anyone is there.
Great classic films, best all time movies

No comments:

Post a Comment